Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Introduced Starting at Rs. 9999 in India
Xiaomi today launched the company’s latest smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 in the ‘Redmi Note’ series in India. The smartphone was introduced in China last year in December. It sports a 5.99-inch FHD+ 18:9 full-screen display and is powered by Snapdragon 625 with up to 4GB of RAM.
The latest mobile launch also runs on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with MIUI 9.2 on top and comes with a 12-megapixel rear camera with 1.25μm pixel size sensor, dual-tone LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing sensor with LED flash. Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 also bears a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 4000mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 comes in Black, Gold, Rose Gold and Lake Blue color variants. It is priced at Rs. 9999 for the 3GB RAM and 32GB storage version while for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version it costs Rs. 11,999. The new mobile launch will be available exclusively from Flipkart.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Features
- 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits Brightness, 84% NTSC Color Gamut, 1000: 1 Contrast Ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD card
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with MIUI 9
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 1.25μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 75.45 x 8.05mm and Weight: 180g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery
For more updates about the new Android mobile launch, mobile phones prices, new mobile launch in India keep on visiting our website. You can also follow us on Facebook.