Xiaomi Redmi 5A goes on Sale at 12 PM on Flipkart, Mi.com
Xiaomi Redmi 5A is set to go on sale at 12 PM today in India on Xiaomi website Mi.com as well as on Flipkart. First of all, the introductory discount on the phone at the time of launch has now lapsed, as the company says it has reached its goal of selling 5 million pieces in India. As a result, the mobile phone price in India no longer starts from Rs. 4,999, but rather starts from Rs. 5,999.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A price in India is now available at Rs 5,999 for 2GB RAM + 16GB storage version, while up to Rs 6,999 for the 3GB RAM + 32GB inbuilt storage variant. People will get Rs 2,200 cashback in the form of vouchers and up to 4.5TB data with the handset from Jio. Also, Mi.com is offering a free 3-month Hungama Music subscription with the purchase, apart from a Rs. 600 cashback if paying with Paytm. While on the other hand, Flipkart is offering a 5 percent discount on Axis Bank Buzz credit cards.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Features
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with 1000: 1 contrast ratio, 72% (typ) / 68% (min) color gamut
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with 500MHz Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage,3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with MIUI 9
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 140.4 x 70.1 mm x 8.35 mm ;Weight: 137g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2910mAh (minimum)
For more news and updates about the latest mobile launch, mobile phones prices in India, new android mobile launch keep on visiting our website. You can also follow us on Facebook.