Xiaomi Might Launch Redmi 5 on March 14 in India
Xiaomi has teased a new smartphone, expected to launch Redmi 5 on March 14 in India. The teaser was released at the end of the live stream for Mi TV 4A launch event that was held on March 7. Although Xioami has not yet given out details on which mobile phone will launch. However, speculations suggest that Redmi 5 could be announced in India. Xiaomi Redmi 5 was unveiled along with Redmi 5 Plus in China last year in December.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Features
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits Brightness, 72% NTSC Color Gamut, 1000: 1 Contrast Ratio
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with MIUI 9
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, 1.25μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 151.8 × 72.8 × 7.7mm; Weight: 157g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3300mAh (typical) / 3200mAh (minimum) battery
Xiaomi Redmi 5 is expected to launch in the Black, Light Blue, Gold and Rose Gold colors. The mobile phone price is yet not confirmed but it could start at Rs. 6999, same as the launch price of last year’s Redmi 4. We should all the details next Wednesday.
For more updates about the latest mobile launch, new Android mobile launch, mobile phones prices in India keep on visiting our website. You can also follow us on Facebook.