Xiaomi Mi Body Composition Scale launched in India for Rs. 1999
Xiaomi has introduced a new fitness product Xiaomi Mi Body Composition Scale in India. Xiaomi Mi Body Composition Scale can check 10 type of physical data which include weight, BMI, muscle mass, basal metabolism, visceral fat grade, bone mass, water, body fat rate, body size and body score. It is made of ABS material for better durability and good impact resistance.
The company says that the new device shows precise body data, Mi Fit app access, and a minimalist design. Mi Body Composition Scale is slip-resistant that makes it safe to use even with wet feet. Furthermore, it comes with an LED display that displays information three seconds after stepping on the scale.
Xiaomi Mi Body Composition Scale comes only in White color, is priced at Rs. 1999 and will be available on mi.com from Thursday at 12 PM. It was launched in China last year as Mi Smart Scale 2 and is the successor of the Mi Smart Weight Scale that was unveiled back in 2015.
Xiaomi Mi Body Composition Scale Features
- Features hidden LED numerical display and the strong tempered glass offers high light transmittance for the main panel
- Stainless Steel 303L electrode pad provides a more accurate measurement
- Weight range from 5 kg to 150 kg
- Dimensions: 300mm x 300mm x 20~14.75mm and Weight: 1.6 kg
- Produces accurate stats via a series of complex algorithms and advanced Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA).
- Syncs the data to Mi Fit app through Bluetooth so that a person can track his/her weight using easy-to-read graph
- Automatically identifies each family member and can store up to 16 user profiles.
- Uses low-energy Bluetooth 4.0 technology offering up to 8 months of battery life using just 4 standard AAA batteries (included).
For more news on Gadgets and also updates about the new mobile launch, mobile phones prices in India keep on visiting our website. You can also follow us on Facebook