Vivo V9 Youth with FullView Display launched for Rs 18990 in India
Vivo has launched a new smartphone Vivo V9 Youth in India. Vivo V9 Youth is available in Pearl Black and Champagne Gold color versions and comes with a price tag of Rs. 18,990 (Rs. 19,990 MRP). It will go on sale through offline retailers across the country starting today. Also, the smartphone will be available on Amazon India, Flipkart and Paytm Mall online from April 24.
Vivo V9 Youth sports 6.3-inch FHD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display, and runs Android 8.1 Oreo. The new mobile launch features a 16-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera to capture the depth information for portrait shots.
It also comes with Snapdragon 450 SoC instead of Snapdragon 626 and has 32GB internal storage instead of 64GB. It also has a 16-megapixel front camera instead of 24-megapixel on the V9.
Vivo V9 Youth Features
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display with a notch, 90% screen-to-body ratio, 1.75mm slim bezels
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2-megapixel camera
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera with soft LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89mm and Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3260mAh battery
“At Vivo, we are continually pushing norms to make cutting edge technology available to everyone at a competitive price. With the launch of the Vivo V9 Youth, we are bringing the best features of our flagship V9 in a new avatar for our young and modern consumers. Packed with a host of cutting-edge features, the Vivo V9 Youth is the perfect smartphone for consumers who want a holistic and powerful smartphone experience at a competitive price,” said Kenny Zeng, CMO, Vivo India.
For more updates about the mobile phones prices in India, new mobile launch in India keep on visiting our website. You can also follow us on Facebook