Vivo V7+ Infinite Red Limited Edition Introduced for Rs 22990
Vivo on Monday launched Vivo V7+ Infinite Red limited edition smartphone targeting in collaboration with fashion designer Manish Malhotra in India. The selfie-focused flagship mobile phone with 24-megapixel front shooter features a heart-shaped motif at the back. The smartphone was launched in champagne gold and matte black color variants in September.
“With the launch of V7+ Manish Malhotra Limited edition, we are offering an opportunity for customers to express their love in a more elegant and captivating manner,” said Kenny Zeng, CMO, Vivo India in a statement.
“I am happy to collaborate with Vivo and present the V7+. We have created a phone that symbolises the spirit of youth and infinite love,” said Manish Malhotra in a statement.
Vivo V7+ Infinite Red comes at a price tag of Rs. 22,990, and will be available in offline stores across the country. Also, the new mobile launch will be available on Amazon with exclusive offers such as coupons of Book My Show and Ferns N Petals worth Rs. 500 each. There is also an exchange program under which users will get a discount of Rs. 3,000 on the V7+ by exchanging their old handset.
Vivo V7+ Features
- 5.99-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OmniVision OV16880 sensor, PDAF
- 24MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.87 × 75.7 × 7.7mm; Weight: 160g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3225mAh built-in battery
For more updates about the latest mobile launch, new Android mobile launch, mobile phones prices in India keep on visiting our website. You can also follow us on Facebook.