Vivo V7 Energetic Blue Color Variant Introduced in India
Vivo unveiled a mid-range selfie-focused smartphone V7 in India last month in Champagne Gold and Matte Black color variants. The company on Wednesday has launched a new Energetic Blue color in the country.
The features are similar to the original V7, has a 5.7-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) FullView display with 18:9 aspect ratio, Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform, Android 7.1 (Nougat) based on FuntouchOS 3.2, 16-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and LED flash, fingerprint sensor on the back and a 3000mAh built-in battery.
The Vivo V7 Energetic Blue option is priced at Rs. 18,990 and is available from Flipkart online as well as retail stores starting today.
Vivo V7 Features
- 5.7-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OmniVision OV16880 sensor, PDAF
- Dual SIM
- 24MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 149.3 x 72.8 x 7.9mm; Weight: 139g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Hi-Fi audio chip
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh built-in battery
“We are excited to announce the launch of our Vivo V7 “Energetic Blue” colour variant that complements the personality of our fashion forward customers. And with Christmas around the corner, the new variant from Vivo will make for a perfect gifting option for your loved ones,” said Kenny Zeng, CMO, Vivo India.