Vivo V7+ Energetic Blue Color Variant Introduced in India for Rs. 21,990
Vivo unveiled V7+ mid-range selfie-focused smartphone in India in September in Champagne Gold and Matte Black colors. Now it has launched new Energetic Blue color variant in the country. Features are similar, involving a 5.99-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) FullView display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 16 MP rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and LED flash, Android 7.1 (Nougat) based on FuntouchOS 3.2, Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform, fingerprint sensor on the back and a 3225mAh built-in battery.
Vivo V7+ Features
- 5.99-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OmniVision OV16880 sensor, PDAF
- 24MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.87 × 75.7 × 7.7mm; Weight: 160g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3225mAh built-in battery
The Vivo V7+ Energetic Blue color variant is priced at Rs. 21,990 and will be available for pre-order from November 10th till 14th on Amazon.in and goes on sale from November 15th.
“We are excited to bring our V7+ flagship in another stylish ‘Energetic Blue’ colour variant that complements the energetic personality of our young and fashion-conscious consumers. The superior features of V7+ along with the new colour gives consumer more reasons to click perfect selfies and flaunt their phones in style too,” said Kenny Zeng, Chief Marketing Officer, Vivo India.