Vivo Announces Vivo X21 with Under Display Fingerprint Sensor
Vivo has launched the latest top-end smartphone Vivo X21 in its X Series in China. Vivo X21 features a 6.28-inch FHD+ 19:9 Super AMOLED display with a notch, powered by Snapdragon 660 with 6GB RAM and runs Android 8.1 Oreo with Funtouch OS 4.0 with A.I features.
The smartphone comes in standard and under display fingerprint sensor version and has a 3D glass body. It also features dual rear cameras with a 12-megapixel primary camera with Samsung 2L9 sensor with Dual Pixel technology along with a 5-megapixel secondary rear camera to capture the depth information. It has AI scene recognition that can automatically detect 17 scenes and the 12-megapixel front camera has AI beauty recognition for a perfect selfie and can output 24-megapixel resolution images. The new mobile launch has 90.3 percent screen-to-body ratio, 1.66mm narrow bezels on the sides, 1.79mm bezels on the top and 5mm on the bottom.
Vivo X21 comes in Black, Aurora White and Ruby Red color variants. The latest mobile launch is priced at 2898 yuan (US$ 457 / Rs. 29,870 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB version, while 3198 yuan (US$ 505 / Rs. 32,960 roughly) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version. On the other hand, Vivo X21 with in-display fingerprint sensor with 6GB RAM with 128GB storage costs 3598 yuan (US$ 568 / Rs. 37,085 approximately). The standard version will be available from March 24 while the in-display fingerprint sensor version will be available from March 28.
Vivo X21 Features
- 6.28-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 Super AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6B RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal memory further expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, a secondary 5-megapixel camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 12-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint / In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.45 × 74.78 × 7.37mm and Weight: 156.2g
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 3200mAh (typical) battery with fast charging
For more updates on new mobile launch, mobile phones prices, new Android mobile launch keep on visiting our website. You can also follow us on Facebook.