Tambo TA 3 with Fingerprint Sensor Introduced for Rs 4999 in India
Tambo has officially launched the Tambo TA 3 smartphone in India. It announced the smartphone last month along with Tambo TA 2 and Tambo TA 4 and six feature phones- S2440, S2430, A2400, P1850, A1810 and A1800 last month. Tambo TA3 comes in Jet Black, Champagne and Metallic Blue color variants. The new mobile launch costs Rs 4,999 and will be available in across distributor channels in the country.
The company promises a service warranty of 200 days replacement alongside one-time screen replacement warranty within 365 days of buying the smartphone. It says that it has above 600 service centers in India and aims to have 1000 service centers by the end of 2018.
Tambo TA3 Features
- 4.95-inch (480 x 960 pixels) FWVGA+ 18:9 aspect ratio TN display
- 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737M 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 5MPrear camera with dual LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Dimensions: 138.5×65.8×10.1mm; Weight: 133g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 2100mAh battery
“We are delighted to launch Tambo in the handset market with our hero product, TA-3. We kept our target audience in mind while developing phones that are superior in quality, design and engineering. This is a step towards our aim to make mobility accessible and affordable for everyone. We strive to provide advanced products at an affordable price that is high on innovative specs and can be easily used by all age groups,” said Sudhir Kumar, Chief Executive Officer, Tambo.
For more updates about the latest mobile launch, new mobile launch in India, mobile phones prices in India keep on visiting our website. You can also follow us on Facebook