Sony Xperia L2 with 5.5-inch HD Display Announced at CES 2018
Sony has announced the launch of its latest smartphones Sony Xperia L2, Sony Xperia XA2, and Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra at the CES 2018 on Monday. Xperia L2 has a 5.5-inch HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, is powered by quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor, runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), has a 13-megapixel rear sensor with LED flash and an 8-megapixel 120-degree wide angle selfie camera.
The smartphone features a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 3300mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging tech. The Sony Xperia L2 comes in Black, Gold and Pink color variants, and will be available late January 2018. The price and availability are yet to be announced.
Sony Xperia L2 Features
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 Pixels) HD display with Image Enhance Technology, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, 1/3.06″ sensor, f/2.0 aperture lens
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with 120° wide-angle f/2.4 aperture lens, 1/4″ image sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 150 x 78 x 9.8mm; Weight: 178g
- 3300 mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging