Sony Introduced Xperia R1 and Xperia R1 Plus in India for Rs. 12990 and Rs. 14990
Sony Mobile has launched Xperia R1 and Xperia R1 Plus, two latest mid-range mobile phones exclusively in India. Both the smartphones come with a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass screen, are powered by Snapdragon 430 Octa-Core SoC, run Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo), come with a 13 MP rear camera with LED flash, Exmor and an 8 MP front-facing camera.
Sony Xperia R1 and Xperia R1 Plus have dedicated dual nano SIM slots along with a microSD expansion slot and pack a 2620mAh battery. Sony Xperia R1 with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage and Sony Xperia R1 Plus with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage come in Black and Silver colors, are priced at Rs. 12,990 and Rs. 14,990 respectively and will be available across the country from November 10th.
Sony Xperia R1 and Xperia R1 Plus Features
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB (UFS) storage (R1), 3GB RAM with 32GB (UFS) storage (R1 Plus), expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Exmor Sensor, Predictive Hybrid Autofocus
- 8MP front-facing camera with Predictive Hybrid Autofocus
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Dimensions: 146×73.2×8.89mm; Weight: 154g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS , USB Type-C
- 2620mAh built-in battery