Smartron t.phone P Unveiled in India for Rs. 7,999
Smartron has launched its latest smartphone Smartron t.phone P in the t.phone series. The phone comes with 5000mAh battery that promises up to 2 days battery life on a single charge. It sports a 5.2-inch 2.5D curved glass display and is powered by Snapdragon 435 with 3GB RAM. The smartphone runs Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with support for tcloud, tcare and tstore as well as tronX’s assistive and predictive AI. With this new mobile launch, the company is also giving 1TB free cloud storage through its t.cloud service.
In terms of camera, it features a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera that also has an LED flash. Smartron t.phone P has a fingerprint sensor on the back and also comes with a metal back, and option to charge other devices using OTG since it has a huge battery.
Smartron t.phone P comes in Black color variant and is priced at Rs. 7,999. And will be available exclusively on Flipkart from January 17.
Smartron t.phone P Features
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel, PDAF LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 148.3×72.2×8.9mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 5000mAh battery
“The tphone P is inspired by the multi-faceted, on the move, globally aware Indian customer. This is a person who expects more from his smartphone without any compromises and without stretching the seams of his pockets. With a massive 5000mAh battery and an all-metal body, we’ve merged power and beauty into the tphone P. To top it, we have layered it with Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processing might give millions of Indians an enviable device at an exceptional price,” said Amit Boni, Vice President Sales and Marketing, Smartron at the launch event.