Sennheiser CX Sport In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones Launched for Rs 9990
Sennheiser has launched the latest Sennheiser CX Sport In-Ear Bluetooth headphones in India. Sennheiser CX Sport costs Rs 9,990 and will be available for pre-order from June 1 through the official brand store of the company. The company is also offering a free headphone worth Rs 3,990 as a complimentary offer for pre-bookings until June 15.
Sennheiser CX Sport In-Ear Bluetooth headphones feature a light-weight, sweat and splash resistant design. You can pair the wireless headphones with up to two devices simultaneously. It also packs a slick three-button remote, which lets you effortlessly manage music and phone calls, along with convenient voice prompts to further enhance ease of use.
The Bluetooth headset can either be worn around the neck or in front, with a cable organizer that lets you tailor the length to suit, and an integrated clip that can be used to fix it to your collar.
Sennheiser CX Sport In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones Features
- Sennheiser proprietary transducers, designed and engineered in Germany, deliver balanced and detailed sound with dynamic bass capability.
- Impedance: 28 Ohm (Passive), 480 Ohm (Active); Frequency response – 17 – 21,000 Hz; Max. sound pressure level: 112 dB (1 kHz/0 dBFS); THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.5%
- Sweat and splash resistant, designed to compliment your workout activities.
- Bluetooth 4.2 with multi-point connectivity allows pairing with eight (8) devices and simultaneous connection with two (2) devices
- Audio codecs: apt-X / apt-X LL / AAC / SBC
- Choice of three fin sizes (S/M/L) and a choice of four sizes of ear adapter (XS, S, M, L) for a perfect fit to help block outside noise
- 6-hour battery life, which can be quick-charged via USB in just ten minutes to offer a further 1 hour of playback, and fully charged in 1.5hrs.
“The CX Sport has been designed in a way to cater to those needs while ensuring world-class sound experience. Its secure fit and robust design deliver everything athletes need to make the most of their workout regime,” said Kapil Gulati, Director Consumer segment, Sennheiser India.
For more Gadget news and also updates about the new mobile launch in India, mobile phones prices in India keep on visiting our website. You can also follow us on Facebook