Samsung Introduces Galaxy J7 Prime 2 in India for Rs 13990
Samsung has launched the latest Galaxy J7 Prime 2 in India. Currently, the smartphone is listed as sold out on the website, although people can click on the ‘notify me’ option to get an update when Galaxy J7 prime 2 becomes available.
The new mobile launch sports a 5.5-inch 1080p screen with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection and is powered by a 1.6GHz Octa-Core processor. It comes with a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a fingerprint sensor on the front. However, it has a 13MP front camera, runs Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) and has 32GB of storage compared to 16GB in the Galaxy J7 Prime.
The latest mobile launch also has Samsung Mall app that gives Visual search just by clicking an image of the product using machine learning. It was first introduced with the Galaxy On7 Prime earlier this year. It also has Samsung Pay Mini that lets users transfer money using wallets just by scanning the code or sending it using the mobile number and send to the bank account using UPI (Unified Payment Interface).
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 comes in Black and Gold color variants, is priced at Rs. 13,990 and should go on sale via Samsung Shop online as well as offline retailers soon.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 Features
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD TFT display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 13-megapixel front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:151.7 x 75.0 x 8.0mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3300mAh battery
For more updates about best mobile phones under 15000, mobile phones under 15000 in India keep on visiting our website. You can also follow us on Facebook.