Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime Launching on January 17 in India
Samsung has sent invites for the launch of Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime smartphone in the On series in India on January 17. The smartphone was teased by Amazon India last month and was expected to launch in the second week of January.
The company says that the Samsung new mobile comes with Samsung Mall, which could be a dedicated App to buy Samsung products. Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime has a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass screen, and is powered by Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor. It also has 13-megapixel front and rear cameras, and features a metal unibody design. Furthermore, it comes in two variants, one with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage and the other variant has 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. The smartphone has dedicated dual SIM slots and the fingerprint sensor is embedded into the home button.
It also comes with Samsung Pay Mini that lets users transfer money using wallets just by scanning the code or sending it using mobile number and send to bank account using UPI (Unified Payment Interface). The new Android mobile launch, battery capacity, is yet not disclosed. Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime will come in Black and Gold color options. We should know the mobile phone price when it is launched on Wednesday.
Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime Features
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with ARM Mali-T830 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS