Oppo F5 Sidharth Limited Edition Launched in India for Rs 19990
Oppo on Saturday launched Oppo F5 Sidharth limited edition in Blue color in India. The company has launched the smartphone in India last year in November. Later it unveiled the Red Edition of the smartphone with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage. Oppo F5 Sidharth limited edition has the same 6-inch full HD+ 18:9 full-screen display and also 20-megapixel front-facing camera with the new AI beauty recognition technology.
Oppo F5 Sidharth Limited Edition comes with a price tag of Rs. 19,990. The new mobile launch in India will be available exclusively on Amazon India starting from February 8th. While the latest mobile launch will be available across all offline stores from February 9th.
OPPO F5 Features
- 6-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) 18:9 FHD+ full-screen 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P23 16nm processor with 800MHz ARM Mali G71 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with ColorOS 3.2
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 76 x 7.5mm; Weight: 152g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3200mAh built-in battery
“I am thankful to Oppo to give me this opportunity to offer my fans an extension of my personality. Blue is one of my favorite colors and I have been working very closely with the Oppo team to integrate it into the limited-edition smartphone making it look aesthetically appealing. I am confident that with Oppo F5’s artificial intelligence technology and the classy design, it will become a favorite amongst the youth,” said Sidharth Malhotra, Oppo’s Brand Ambassador at the launch.
For more updates about a new Android mobile launch, mobile phones prices in India keep on visiting our website. You can also follow us on Facebook.