OPPO F3 Plus 6GB RAM Version Unveiled for Rs. 22990 in India
OPPO introduced the selfie-focused smartphone F3 Plus in India earlier this year. Now it has introduced the 6GB RAM version of the mobile phone in the country, compared to 4GB RAM in the original version. Other features are the same, involving a 16 MP front-facing camera with 1/3.1-inch sensor and f/2.0 aperture along with an 8 MP secondary front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens for capturing better group selfies and a 16 MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture and dual phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) technology.
The smartphone has a 6-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 653 processor, has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button and a 4000mAh battery with VOOC Flash.
The OPPO F3 Plus 6GB RAM version is priced at Rs. 22,990 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting November 16th. It is not clear if the standard version that is currently selling for Rs. 24,990 will get a price cut.
OPPO F3 Plus Features
- 6-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB / 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, 1/2.8″ Sony IMX398 sensor, Dual Focus PDAF, 6P lens, dual-tone LED Flash, OIS, 4K video recording
- 16MP front-facing camera with 76.4-degree wide-angle lens, 1/3.1-inch sensor, f/2.0 aperture and secondary 8MP front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.63×80.8×7.35mm; Weight: 185g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge
“OPPO always takes immense pleasure in reaching out to its young audience in special ways. This time for our very special product, F3 Plus in 6GB variant, we proudly collaborate with Flipkart. It is India’s largest and most loved e-commerce marketplace and we are very happy to partner with them and bring our product completely exclusively on Flipkart for the first time,” said Will Yang, Brand Director, OPPO India.
“A successful offline heavy brand like OPPO launching an all exclusive model on the Flipkart platform reinforces the fact that Flipkart is considered as the leading e-retailer in the country. This will help add a wide array of customers to OPPO’s customer base especially after the success of the festive season. We are positive that through Flipkart’s wide market reach, this move will open up many more avenues for the brand. We look forward to taking our partnership with OPPO to new heights, offering customers the best technology at competitive prices, reinforcing our online market leadership in this category,” said Ayyappan Rajagopal, Senior Director – Mobiles at Flipkart.