OnePlus 5T Goes on Open Sale in India at a Starting Price of Rs. 32999
OnePlus launched its flagship OnePlus 5T smartphone which went on early sale in India from 21st November. Now the smartphone went on open sale in the country on Amazon.in, oneplusstore.in, selected Croma stores and OnePlus Experience zones in Bangalore and Noida at a price of Rs. 32,999 for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage and Rs. 37,999 for the 8GB RAM with 128GB version.
OnePlus 5T also comes with offers involving Rs. 1,500 instant cashback on HDFC bank debit and credit cards, 1,008 GB 4G data from IDEA, 12-month OnePlus Accidental Damage protection, 12-month Zomato Gold Subscription, Amazon Pay Balance vouchers and Kindle e-credits.
OnePlus 5T Features
- 6.01-inch (2106 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ Optic AMOLED 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5 display, sRGB, DCI-P3 color coverage
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage (UFS 2.1 ), 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with Oxygen OS 4.7, Upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, Sony IMX398 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, EIS, secondary 20MP camera with f/1.7 aperture, Sony IMX376K sensor, 1.0μm pixel size, 4K at 30fps, 1080p at 60 fps, 720p slow motion at 120fps
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX371 sensor, 1.0μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 3 microphones with noise cancellation, Dirac HD Sound
- Dimensions: 156.1x75x7.3mm; Weight: 162g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB 2.0 Type-C, NFC
- 3300mAh battery with Dash Charge (5V 4A)
“OnePlus 5T has received overwhelming response in India and globally during the early access sale. We are happy to announce that starting today, customers can buy OnePlus 5T without having to wait, through Amazon.in and oneplustsore.in. Users across India will also get the opportunity to experience and buy for instant gratification through select Croma stores and OnePlus Experience zone in Bangalore and Noida. The OnePlus 5T will be available at the same price and would include the same offers as across all authorized channels, including Rs. 1,500 cashback on HDFC bank debit and credit cards, 1,008 GB OnePlus 4G data plan by IDEA, 12-month Zomato Gold subscription and 12-month OnePlus Accidental Damage protection,” said Vikas Agarwal, General Manager, OnePlus India commenting on the open sale.