Nokia X6 with Full HD+ Display and Dual Rear Cameras Launched in China
HMD Global today has announced the latest smartphone Nokia X6 in the ‘Nokia X’ series in China. Nokia X6 comes in Blue, Black and Silver color variants and will be available in China from May 21. The new mobile launch is priced at 1299 yuan (Rs. 13,830 approximately) for the 4GB RAM with 32GB storage version, while for the 4GB RAM with 64GB version, it costs 1499 yuan (Rs. 15,980 approximately). The top-end Nokia 6 with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage version comes with a price tag of 1699 yuan (Rs. 18,090 approximately).
Nokia 6 features a 5.8-inch Full HD+ display with a notch and 19:9 aspect ratio. It comes with a fingerprint sensor on the glass back, has a metal frame, Dual VoLTE support that lets you use VoLTE on both the SIMs. The latest mobile launch packs a 3060mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging that can charge from 0 to 50 percent in 30 minutes.
Nokia X6 Features
- 5.8-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB internal storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android P
- 16-megapixel (RGB) rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size, 5-megapixel (Monochrome) secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.2um pixel size, AI portrait and scene recognition
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size, AI selfies with background blur, stickers and face unlock
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 47.2 x 70.98 x 7.99~8.59mm; Weight: 151g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Type-C
- 3060mAh (typical) / 3000mAh (minimum) battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
The company is setting up Global headquarters in Shenzhen, China to work on 5G, Hardware, Camera and Better experiences but he did not share if or when the phone will be available outside China, said Juho Sarvikas, Chief Product Officer, HMD Global.
For more updates about the latest mobile launch, new mobile launch in India keep on visiting our website. You can also follow us on Facebook