Nokia 2 Introduced in India with 5-inch HD Display, 4100mAh Battery
HMD Global announced the latest budget smartphone Nokia 2 at an event in India. The smartphone has a 5-inch HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and packs a 4100mAh battery that gives up to 2 days of battery life on a single charge. Nokia 2 runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with support for Google Assistant and the company has promised Android 8.0 (Oreo) update for the phone.
Nokia 2 also has a 6000 series aluminum frame and a polycarbonate back. It is splash proof with IP52 ratings, comes with dual SIM support with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and is also available in single SIM variant in some markets.
The smartphone comes in Black, White and Copper Black color variants and will go on sale from mid-November for a global average price of 99 Euros (US$ 115 / Rs. 7465 approximately).
Nokia 2 Features
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD LTPS LCD In-Cell Touch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 212 Mobile Platform with Adreno 304 GPU
- 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) OS, upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Splash proof (IP52)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 71.3 x 9.30 mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / GLONASS
- 4100mAh battery