Moto X4 Launching on November 13 in India Exclusively on Flipkart
Motorola India recently sent out invitation for the launch of smartphone on November 13th in India. Today Flipkart has claimed that the mobile phone will be available exclusively with them. The smartphone was unveiled IFA event recently and packs dual 12 megapixel and 8 megapixel rear cameras to take images with blurred background, portraits, selective black and white and has dual Autofocus Pixel technology for faster focus in low light.
Moto X4 packs a 5.2-inch 1080p screen, is powered by Snapdragon 630 and runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat). It has IP68 certification for water resistance and has a 3D rear contoured design, an anodized aluminum frame and Corning Gorilla Glass protection on the front and back. It comes in Super Black and Sterling Blue colors and is rumored to be priced at Rs. 23,999.
Moto X4 Features
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size
- 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 16MP Front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1um pixel size
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported speaker, 3-Mics
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
“Flipkart’s partnership with Motorola is set to achieve new heights with the exclusive launch of the Moto X4. Motorola phones have always ticked the right boxes and greatly appealed to our large and growing customer base with their design and performance. The new exclusive launch will set new benchmarks and expand shoppers’ choice of phones, reinforcing our stronghold in the Indian market by increasing aspirations and setting new expectations for customers who are on the constant look-out for the best offerings within their budget,” said Ayyappan Rajagopal, Senior Director – Smartphones at Flipkart on the exclusive partnership.