Microsoft Surface Pro Introduced in India at a Starting Price of Rs 64999
Microsoft has launched the fifth generation Microsoft Surface Pro in India. Microsoft Surface Pro offers improved battery life and performance. It promises up to 13.5 hours of battery life that as per the company is 50 percent more than Surface Pro 4 while 35 percent more battery life than Apple’s iPad Pro.
The new Microsoft Surface Pro is 8.5mm thin and has a starting weight of 767 grams. The hinge comes with a 165-degree range of motion, and lets users go into a special ‘Studio Mode,’ similar to the company’s Surface Studio desktop. The new Surface Pro’s dimensions are 292 mm x 201 mm x 8.5 mm, and it starts with Intelm3 version going up all the way to Intel Core i7 processor version. It also promises 2.5 times more computing performance than the Surface Pro 3 and 1.7 times the compute of iPad Pro.
Microsoft Surface Pro models will be available for purchase in online Microsoft stores including Amazon and Flipkart, along with Croma, Reliance, and other authorized retailers in India from today. It will be available through more than 130 commercial resellers.
Surface Pro with Intel Core m3, Intel HD Graphics 615, 4GB RAM, 128 GB SSD will be available for Rs. 64,999. Surface Pro with Intel Core i5 with Intel HD Graphics 620, 4GB RAM, 128 GB SSD comes with a price tag of Rs. 79,999. Surface Pro with Intel Core i5, Intel HD Graphics 620, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD will be available at Rs. 106,999. Surface Pro with Intel Core i7, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD will be available at Rs. 133,999. Surface Pro with Intel Core i7, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640, 16GB RAM, 512 GB SSD is priced at Rs. 182,999.
Microsoft Surface Pro Features
- 12.3-inch (2736 x 1824 pixels) 3:2 PixelSense 10 point multi-touch display
- 7th Gen Intel Core m3 with HD Graphics 615, i5 with HD Graphics 620, or i7 with Iris Plus Graphics 640
- 4GB, 8GB, or 16GB RAM, 128GB, 256GB or 512GB SSD hard drive
- 8.0-megapixel autofocus rear camera with 1080p video recording
- 5.0-megapixel front-facing camera with 1080p video recording
- WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, Full-size USB 3.0, microSD card reader, Mini DisplayPort, Cover port, Surface Connect
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope
- 1.6W Stereo speakers with Dolby Audio Premium, Stereo microphones
- Dimensions: 292 x 201 x 8.5 mm; Weight: 768g (m3) / 770g (i3) / 784g (i5)
- Up to 13.5 hours of video playback
- Surface Pro Type Cover (Available in Black) – Rs. 10,999
- Surface Pro Signature Type Cover (Available in Platinum) – Rs. 12,999
- Surface Pen (Available in Silver and Charcoal) – Rs. 7,999
- Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse (Available in Light Gray) – Rs. 6,399
“We are delighted to announce the launch of Surface Pro in India and offer our consumers another superior device that will enable them to create, study, work and play virtually anywhere. We continue to push boundaries to better serve the needs of our customers who are seeking greater mobility and power in their devices to stay productive. The new Surface Pro delivers the versatility of a laptop and a creative studio in one thin, lightweight device,” said Vineet Durani, Director – Windows and Devices, Microsoft India.
For more news on laptops and also updates about the new mobile launch, new Android mobile launch, mobile phones prices in India keep on visiting our website. You can also follow us on Facebook.