Micromax Bharat 5 Plus with 5.2-inch Display Listed on Official Website
Micromax’s upcoming smartphone Micromax Bharat 5 Plus has now listed on the company website. The smartphone has a 5.2-inch HD screen, is powered by quad-core MediaTek processor and comes with a 5000mAh battery with up to 21 hours of standby time and also allows the phone to charge other devices using OTG cable.
Micromax Bharat 5 Plus has a 5-megapixel front camera and comes with 4G VoLTE support. All these features are similar to the Bharat 5 that was unveiled last month, but has 2GB of RAM and comes with an 8-megapixel rear camera. It will be available in Black color variant and is expected to launch in upcoming days, so we should know the price soon.
Micromax Bharat 5 Plus Features
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with 83.3-degree wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000mAh battery