Meizu M6s with Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor Introduced
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Meizu has launched its first-ever smartphone Meizu M6s in China. Meizu M6s has a 5.7-inch IPS LCD screen with 18:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ resolution. It is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 7882 chipset and runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with Flyme OS 6.2 on top.
The smartphone comes with a 16-megapixel rear camera with Samsung CMOS lens with f/2.0 aperture and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. It bears a fingerprint sensor on the side panel which aims to unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds.
Meizu M6s is priced at CNY 999 (around Rs 9,900) for the 3GB RAM/32GB version while CNY 1,199 (around Rs 11,900) for the 3GB RAM/64GB variant. Both storage variants will be available in Champagne Gold, Matte Black, Moon Silver, and Cobalt Blue color options. The latest mobile launch will be going on sale from January 19 through Chinese retailers such as Meizu Mall, Lynx, and Suning. There is no word yet on when the new mobile launch in India will happen.
Meizu M6s Features
- 7-inch IPS LCD screen with 18:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ resolution
- Exynos 7882 chipset with two Cortex-A73 CPU cores, four Cortex-A53 CPU cores, and the Mali-G71MP1 GPU
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat with Flyme OS 6.2 on top
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual-SIM support
- 16-megapixel rear camera with Samsung CMOS lens and f/2.0 aperture
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3GB RAM with 32GB and 64GB internal storage
- 3000mAh battery which supports 18W fast charging
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS
- Dimension: 152 x 72.5 x 8.0 mm and weighs 160 grams
For more updates and news about the mobile phones prices, new android mobile launch, mobile phones prices in India keep on visiting our website.