LG X4 with 5.3-inch Display, LG Pay Introduced
LG has announced the launch of LG X4 smartphone in Korea on Sunday. After the launch of LG X4+ in January this year, LG X4 is the latest addition in the X series. It sports a similar 5.3-inch HD screen, is powered by Snapdragon 425, but runs Android 7.1 (Nougat), comes with an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera.
The new mobile launch comes with LG Pay, the company’s digital payment platform and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor below the camera. It also has HD DMB support for mobile TV experience and packs a 3000mAh battery. The mobile phone price is 297,000 won (US$ 273 / Rs. 17,780 approx.), comes in Black and Gold colors, and is already available from all the three major carriers – SKT, KT and LGU + in Korea.
LG X4 Features
- 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD) IPS display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage further expandable memory with microSD card
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, HD DMB TV
- Fingerprint sensor, LG Pay
- Dimensions: 148.6 x 75.1 x 8.6mm and Weight: 164g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery
For more updates about the new mobile launch, mobile phones prices in India, new Android mobile launch keep on visiting our website. You can also follow us on Facebook.