itel S42 and itel A44 Launched in India at a Starting Price of Rs 5799
itel mobiles today has introduced the latest affordable smartphones itel S42 and itel A44 in India. The smartphones feature a full-screen display with 18:9 aspect ratio. Apart from these two mobile phones, the company has also announced the itel A44 Pro.
The itel S42 runs on Android 8.0 Oreo and packs a 13-megapixel front camera with dual-LED flash. It also has a Fingerprint sensor and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC with 3GB RAM. While on the other hand, itel A44 runs Android 7.0 Nougat and is powered by the MT6737M 64-bit Quad-core processor with 1GB RAM and 8GB storage. itel A44 Pro comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage.
itel A44 comes in Champagne Black, Rose gold, Red color variants and is priced at Rs 5,799. While itel S42 comes in Black and Champagne color versions and is available at Rs 8,499. Both the smartphones will be available through offline stores across the country from today. itel A44 Pro will be available in mid-April, however, the mobile phone price has not been announced yet.
itel S42 Features
- 5.65-inch (720 x 1440 pixels) HD+ IPS 2.5D Full Lamination Display with 285 ppi
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13-megapixel rear cameras with LED Flash
- 13-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture,120-degree wide angle, 5P lens, bokeh beauty mode, PDAF, dual LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153×73.55×8.25mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
itel A44 / A44 Pro Features
- 5.45-inch (480×960 pixels) FWVGA+ IPS Full Lamination Display with 196 ppi
- Quad-Core MediaTek MT6737M 64-bit processor with Mali-T860 MP1 400MHz
- 1GB RAM with 8GB storage, 2GB RAM with 16GB storage (A44 Pro) expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 5-megapixel rear cameras with LED Flash
- 5-megapixel / 8-megapixel (A44 Pro) front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Bike Mode, Smart Key
- Dimensions: 148×70.5×8.2mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2400mAh battery
“For us, India is one of the top priority markets and we are glad about the response that we have received in India so far. Further building upon brand’s global success story, itel in a very short span of time has become one of the leading brands in India. itel has emerged as the second largest player in the overall mobile phone market in India by capturing 9 percent market share for the year 2017, registering an exponential growth of 217% year-on-year as per industry report. The reason behind itel’s continued success in the Indian market is its dynamic expansion strategy that focusses on meeting existing market requirements through its value plus proposition,” said Marco Ma, MD, TRANSSION India.
For more updates about new Android mobile launch, mobile phones prices in India, new mobile launch in India keep on visiting New Mobile Arena. You can also follow us on Facebook.