InFocus Vision 3 Smartphone Unveiled in India for Rs. 6999
InFocus launched the latest budgeted smartphone Vision 3 in India on Tuesday. InFocus Vision 3 has a 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with 82.4% screen-to-body ratio, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with SMILE UX, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek processor, and has a 13 MP rear camera along with a secondary 5 MP camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens. It also has an 8 MP selfie camera and will get A.I face recognition feature via update soon.
The smartphone bears a fingerprint sensor on the back, has a 4000mAh battery that promises 22 days standby and has reverse charging capabilities that lets users easily charge another mobile phone through OTG.
InFocus Vision 3 comes in Black color option, is priced at Rs. 6999 and will be available exclusively on Amazon India starting from Wednesday, December 20.
InFocus Vision 3 Features
- 5.7-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 HD+ on-cell 2.5D curved tempered glass display
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735H processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture secondary 5-megapixel camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 4000mAh battery