Infinix Hot S3 Introduced in India at a Starting Price of Rs. 8999
Infinix has launched the latest mid-range smartphone Infinix Hot S3 in India. The key features of the smartphone are a 5.65-inch HD+ 18:9 display and a 20-megapixel front camera with dual LED flash. The new mobile launch is powered by Snapdragon 430 with up to 4GB RAM, and runs Android 8.0 Oreo with the company’s own XOS Hummingbird V3.0 on top.
Infinix Hot S3 has a rear camera of 13-megapixel with dual LED flash, along with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots. Furthermore, the latest mobile launch also features a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 4000mAh battery.
Infinix Hot S3 is available in Sandstone Black and Brush Gold color versions. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 8999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version, while it costs Rs. 10,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant. And it will be available exclusively on Flipkart starting from February 12.
Infinix Hot S3 Features
- 5.65-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage further expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD card
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13-megapixel rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 20-megapixel front-facing sensor with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
For more updates about the new Android mobile launch, mobile phones prices in India, new mobile launch in India keep on visiting our website. You can also follow us on Facebook.