Huawei Honor 9 Lite with Four Cameras Announced
Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has unveiled a new smartphone Honor 9 Lite in China. The main highlight of the handset is its 5.65-inch full display, and the dual cameras on front as well as back. Honor 9 Lite sports a 5.65-inch Full HD+ IPS display (1080 x 2160 pixels) with 18:9 aspect ratio, runs on EMUI 8.0 that based on Android 8.0 Oreo and is powered by Huawei’s Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor, clocked at up to 2.36GHz.
The mobile phone features dual camera setup on the front and back, a combination of 13-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor. Other specifications of the rear camera involve PDAF autofocus and LED flash. Honor 9 Lite is backed by 3,000mAh battery, which is claimed to offer a standby time of up to 24 hours.
Honor 9 Lite with 3GB RAM+32GB storage variant is priced at 1199 yuan (Rs 11,600 approx), 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage is priced at 1499 yuan (Rs 14,600 approx), while the 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM option of the phone comes at 1799 yuan (Rs 17,500 approx). The smartphone is said to go on sale in China on December 26th and will release soon in 14 other countries which include India, Russia, and the UK.
Honor 9 Lite Features
- 65-inch Full HD+ IPS display (1080 x 2160 pixels) with 18:9 aspect ratio
- EMUI 8.0 that based on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Huawei’s Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor, clocked at up to 2.36GHz
- 3,000mAh battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, a Micro-USB port with OTG support, and a 3.5mm headset jack
- Dimensions- 151×71.9×7.6mm, and it weighs 149 grams
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card slot
- 13MP primary sensor and a 2MP secondary sensor
- Rear camera include PDAF autofocus and LED flash
- Hybrid dual-SIM (Nano)
- Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, Digital compass, and Proximity sensor