Huawei Honor 7X to Go on Sale on December 7 in India on Amazon
Huawei’s sub-brand Honor much anticipated Honor 7X will go on sale from December 7 in India exclusively on Amazon. Honor 7X that is the successor to the popular Honor 6X is set to launch in India at Honor’s London event on December 5. The event, which will also see the global launching of the AI centric Honor V10, will be livestreamed in India through Honor India’s Facebook page at 8PM IST.
The Honor 7X will go on sale throguh Amazon India at 12PM on December 7. Amazon is also giving offers to those who pre-register for the mobile phone to get a chance to win over 1,000 prizes including paid trips, smartphones and power banks. Amazon will announce the winners of these prizes on January 8.
The smartphone packs a 5.93-inch Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with minimal bezels, is powered by an Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor and has a 16 MP rear camera with a 2 MP secondary camera along with an 8-megapixel front camera. The smartphone was priced at 1299 yuan in China(US$ 198 / Rs. 12,885 approximately).
Honor 7X Features
- 5.93-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB / 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6mm; Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 3340mAh battery (typical) / 3240mAh (minimum) battery