HTC U12+ Scheduled to Launch in an Event on May 23
HTC has expected to launch HTC U12+ smartphone in an event on May 23. The company made the announcement of a new smartphone launch through its official Twitter account on Thursday. In the tweet, HTC posted a picture that revealed the date of launch along with the caption, “Coming Soon. A phone that is more than the sum of its specs.” Also the image shows the internals of the new mobile launch. This clearly shows four cameras, hybrid dual SIM slot and much more.
The smartphone is expected to sports a 5.5-inch or a 6-inch QHD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display and Snapdragon 845 with up to 8GB RAM. It also expected to run Android 8.0 Oreo, 12-megapixel rear camera along with a 16-megapixel secondary camera, both with Sony IMX3 series sensors and a 3420mAh battery. The full details about the smartphone are expected to reveal in the coming weeks.
HTC U12+ Rumored Features
- 5.5-inch (2880 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ Super LCD 6 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with HTC Sense UI
- Single / Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP HTC UltraPixel 4 rear camera with f/1.5 aperture dual LED flash, OIS, secondary 16MP rear camera
- 8MP + 8MP dual front-facing cameras with Real-time bokeh effects, OIS
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB-C audio, HTC USonic with Active Noise Cancellation, HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition, Hi-Res audio certified
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3420mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+ fast charging, Wireless charging
For more updates about the latest mobile launch, mobile phones prices, new Android mobile launch keep on visiting our website. You can also follow us on Facebook.