Honor V10 with 5.99-inch Full-screen Display Launched
Huawei’s Honor brand has announced new smartphone Honor V10 at an event in China. Honor V10 has a 5.99-inch 18:9 full-screen display with ultra narrow bezels and is powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 970 10nm SoC with i7 co-processor, dedicated neural network processing unit and runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) with Emotion UI 8.0 on top.
The smartphone has a 16 MP RGB sensor along with 20 MP monochrome sensor with Artificial intelligence engine that offers Real-Time Scene and Object Recognition functionality, automatically choosing the perfect camera settings for any environment or focal point. It also has a 13 MP front-facing camera with A.I selfie portraits and face unlock.
Honor V10 has a fingerprint sensor on the front and packs a 3750mAh battery with Super Charge fast charging technology that can charge from 0 to 50% in half an hour. It comes in Black, Aurora Blue, Gold and Red colors and is priced at 2699 yuan (US$ 409 / Rs. 26,350 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version, 2999 yuan (US$ 455 / Rs. 29,280 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the top-end 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 3499 yuan (US$ 530 / Rs. 34,165 approx.). It is available for order in China and goes on sale from 5th December.
Honor V10 Features
- 5.99-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 FullView display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor + i7 co-processor, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM, 64GB /128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 16MP (RGB) + 20MP (Monochrome) Dual rear cameras with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, CAF, 4K video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 157 × 74.98 × 6.97mm; Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3750mAh (typical) / 3650mAh (minimum) battery with fast charging