Honor Holly 4 Plus Launched in India for Rs. 13999
After unveiling the Honor Holly 4 phone in October, Huawei’s Honor brand has introduced the Honor Holly 4 Plus smartphone in India. Honor Holly 4 Plus packs a 5.5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1 top, has a 12-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
The smartphone has a metal design, has a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.3 seconds and packs a 4000mAh battery. The Honor Holly 4 Plus comes in Grey, Gold and Silver colors, is priced at Rs. 13,999 and will be available from stores across India.
Honor Holly 4 Plus Features
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform (4 x Cortex A53 1.4GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.1GHz) with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:153.6 x 76.4 x 8.35mm ; Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 4100mAh (typical) / 4000mAh (minimum) battery
“The success of the Holly series was so overwhelming that it encouraged us to continue making improved and revolutionary products. The Holly 4 Plus has been curated to meet the preferences of our consumers better. We have received an exemplary response in all our recent launches from the tech experts and our target audience. This is another offering from us with an aim to cater to the diverse Indian market and serve it in the best way possible,” said P Sanjeev, Vice President – Sales, Huawei Consumer Business Group India.