GoPro Hero Camera Launched for Rs 18990 in India
GoPro has introduced a new entry-level waterproof action camera GoPro Hero in India. GoPro Hero comes with a price tag of Rs 18,990, is available exclusively on Flipkart and goes on sale from April 1. It has a 2-inch touch display, is waterproof to 30 feet and is extremely durable that make it the perfect for kids, adventurous social sharers and travelers.
GoPro Hero features a 10-megapixel sensor capable of recording videos at 1080p 60fps resoltion, comes with voice control for hands-free recording and has built-in stabilization.
GoPro Hero Features
- 10MP, 1/2.3″ CMOS sensor for 1080p 60fps video recording.
- Durable Waterproof Design (up to 10m / 30 feet)
- 2 Inch (320 x 480 pixels) Touch Screen
- 4GB internal storage, microSD expansion slot (up to 128GB)
- Voice Control for hands-free control
- Rugged build for better durability
- QuikStories Enabled, GoPro App Compatible
- Video: 1440p and 1080p; Time Lapse Photo: 0.5 Sec Intervals, Burst: 10 MP at 10 fps
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
“HERO is a great first GoPro for people looking to share experiences beyond what a phone can capture. HERO makes it easy to share ‘wow’ moments at a price that’s perfect for first-time users,” said Meghan Laffey, GoPro’s SVP of Product.
“We are delighted to be a part of this exclusive partnership with GoPro. GoPro HERO adds to our world-class selection and will help strengthen Flipkart’s dominant leadership in cameras. At Flipkart, we have a big customer base of passionate travelers and outdoor fans that are becoming more and more important. Along with GoPro, we want to give them the perfect camera to capture their adventures,” said Adarsh Menon, Vice President and Head-Electronics and Private Labels, Flipkart.
For more news on Gadgets and also updates about the new mobile launch in India, mobile phones prices in India keep on visiting our website. You can also follow us on Facebook