Gionee M7 Power with 6-inch FullView Display Unveiling on November 15 in India
After introducing the launch of M7 Power smartphone in India this week, Gionee has now sent out invites for the launch of the phone in the country on 15th November. Gionee M7 Power was introduced at the end of September in China, later it was launched for global markets. The smartphone packs a 6-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 FullView display with 85% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 435 and packs a 5000mAh battery with intelligent power management that promises up to 2 days of battery life.
Gionee M7 Power comes in high-grade 6-series aluminum back shell with laser-engraved and laser-drilled finishes and has a fingerprint sensor on the back that doubles up as a camera shutter key, to access flashlight and much more.
Gionee M7 Power Features
- 6-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display, 85% NTSC color gamut, 500 Nits brightness
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with Amigo OS 5.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.3 × 75.6 × 8.6mm; Weight: 187g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 5000mAh built-in battery with fast charging
The Gionee M7 Power comes in Gold color with laser-engraved finish, Black and Dark Blue colors in laser-drilled finish and was introduced in Thailand for 9,990 Thai baht (US$ 299 / Rs. 19,590 approximately). The price of the mobile phone in India will be known when it launches next Wednesday.