Flipkart Republic Day Sale Announced Will Start From January 21
Flipkart has announced the Flipkart Republic Day Sale just after Amazon revealed the dates of its Great Indian Sale. The Republic Day Sale will kick off on January 21 and will continue until January 23. While Amazon Great Indian Sale is scheduled from January 21 to January 24. Products such as smartphones, TVs, laptops and other electronic devices will be available on discount, along with amazing deals on fashion and home décor products.
Google Pixel 2 XL will be available starting at Rs. 48,999 compared to the original price of Rs. 73,000. It includes a discount of Rs. 10,000 on HDFC Bank Credit cards. Flipkart will reveal more details about the offers soon. It will also offer up to 60 percent discount on laptops, audio, camera and accessories, and up to 70 percent off on TV and Appliances, limited time offers and more. Other deals are given below:
- Samsung Galaxy S7 will be available at Rs. 26,990 (Rs. 19010 off + up to Rs. 18,000 off on exchange)
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 will be available at Rs. 32,999 (Rs. 3000 off + up to Rs. 21,000 off on exchange)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4GB + 64GB will be available at a price of Rs. 10,999 (Rs. 2000 off + up to Rs. 10,000 off on exchange)
- Samsung Galaxy On Nxt 64GB will be selling at Rs. 11,900 (Rs. 6000 off + up to Rs. 11,000 off on exchange)
- Moto G5 Plus will be available at Rs. 10,999 (Rs. 3000 off + up to Rs. 13,000 off on exchange)
Flipkart will also give 10 percent cashback on Citi Credit and Debit Cards; the minimum purchase amount and cashback have not been revealed yet.
Flipkart Republic Day Sale will be offering limited-time offers that it is calling Grab or Gone Deals as part of the sale. There will also be deals providing products under Rs. 690. Also, it will give minimum 69 percent off on select products to commemorate India’s 69th Republic Day.
For more news and updates about new mobile launch, mobile phones prices in India keep on visiting our website.