Flipkart Billion Power Banks Launched Starting at Rs. 799
Flipkart’s brand Billion on Friday introduced the latest Billion power banks- 10000mAh and 15000mAh that are ‘Made in India’. Both the power banks feature Lithium-ion batteries and come with 5V/2.1A USB out ports (2 in 15,000mAh, 3 in 10,000mAh). Also, have a 5V / 2A input port and come with built-in LED Torch Light. These batteries lose less than 3-4 percent charge when idle for one month and are also made to last longer, with up to 500 charge/discharge cycles.
Flipkart Billion 10000mAh power bank is priced at Rs. 799 and will be available in Copper and Black color variants. While 15000mAh power bank is priced at Rs. 999 and comes in Rose Gold and Black color options. Both the power banks will be available exclusively from Flipkart.
Flipkart Billion Power Banks (10000mAh and 15000mAh)
- A+ grade high-energy density Lithium-ion battery
- Less than 3-4% charge loss when idle for 1 month
- Battery Capacity – 15,000 mAh and 10,000mAh
- 15,000 mAh power bank fully charges a 4000mAh smartphone 2.5 times
- 5V/2.1A USB ports that charge twice as fast as regular 5V/1A ports
- Multiple Device Compatibility – 2 USB ports on 15,000 mAh and 3 USB ports on 10,000mAh power bank
- Weight 260g (10,000mAh) / 320 g (15,000 mAh), Up to 13% lighter than top-selling power banks
- LED battery-level indicators
- Temperature protection against overheating while charging devices, Over & under voltage protection to keep the device safe
- Handy torchlight in the power bank, for ease of use in case of a sudden power cut
“Our range of power banks has been built with Indians’ needs at the core of its design – right from the colors, where research with customers showed Indians prefer rose gold and copper colors over the usual white and grey, to the multiple fast-charging ports. We’re delivering all of these thoughtfully designed features at a very compelling price point,” said Hrishikesh Thite, Category Head, Billion.
For more interesting news about the latest mobile launch, mobile phones prices, new mobile launch in India keep on visiting our website. You can also follow us on Facebook.