Coolpad Introduces Coolpad Note 5 Lite 32GB Variant in India
Coolpad has unveiled Note 5 Lite 16GB storage version smartphone in India back in March. Now the company has launched 32GB storage variant in the country. Features are similar which include the 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display with 70.6% screen-to-body ratio, Quad-Core MediaTek MT6735 processor with 32GB RAM,Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Cool UI on top, 13 MP rear camera with LED flash and a 8 MP front-facing camera.
The Coolpad Note 5 Lite has full metal unibody design, fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.1 seconds, Hybrid dual SIM support and a 2500mAh battery.
The smartphone comes in Royal Gold color and is priced at Rs. 8,199 for the 32GB storage, same as the launch price of 16GB version and is available exclusively on Amazon. The 16GB version of the phone has received a price cut and is available on Amazon for Rs. 7,499.
Coolpad Note 5 Lite Features
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735CP 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Cool UI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 145.3×72.3×8.7mm; Weight: 148g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery