Centric A1 with Fingerprint Sensor Unveiled for Rs. 10999
Centric today introduced the company’s latest smartphone Centric A1 in India. Centric A1 has a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass screen, runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat), is powered by Snapdragon 430, has a 13 MP rear camera with dual LED flash and an 8 MP font-facing camera that also has LED flash.
The smartphone has a metal body, fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds, comes with DTS support, has a 3000mAh with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 that can charge up to 50% in just 30 minutes. Centric A1 comes in Classic White Gold, Energetic Black Grey and Vibrant Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 10,999.
Centric A1 Features
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with Dragon trail Glass protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 152x76x7.85mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, DTS audio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
“At CENTRiC, it is our constant endeavor to deliver outstanding value by deeply understanding our customers. CENTRiC A1 offers technology which is relevant, convenient and easy to use. By introducing such products, the company aims to ensure that it has a range of products specially designed and customised for the Indian customers,” said Manish Agrawal, MD – Priyanka Telecom.