Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) with 4130mAh Battery Introduced
Asus launched a new smartphone under its Zenfone-series, the Zenfone Max Plus (M1). This is the second smartphone in Asus’ portfolio after the Pegasus 4S to boast an 18:9 display. The Zenfone Max Plus (M1) features a metal body design with a fingerprint sensor located at the back of the phone. The company declares that the sensor can unlock the phone in 0.3 seconds. The dual cameras are placed in the top-left corner with LED flash on the right-hand side. The smartphone will be available in Deepsea Black, Sunlight Gold and Azure Silver color options.
Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) Features
- a 5.7-inch IPS display with a full HD+ (1080×2160 pixels) resolution and an 18:9 aspect ratio
- a MediaTek MT6750T SoC
- 16GB storage plus 2GB RAM, and 32GB storage plus 3GB RAM
- a microSD card slot to expand the storage up to 256GB
- a dual-camera setup at the rear with the combination 16-megapixel and an 8-megapixel sensor
- Up front, there is an 8-megapixel camera sensor with f/2.0 aperture lens
- a 4130mAh battery
- deliver up to 26 hours of talktime on 3Gvand also comes pre-loaded with Asus’ PowerMaster that is claimed to increase the battery life by two times
- supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, and micro-USB port
- runs on Android 7.0 Nougat-based ZenUI 4.0 on top
The ZenFone Max Plus (M1) comes with face unlock, a feature seen in many recent launched phones such as the iPhone X, OnePlus 5T and Oppo F5. It has been launched in Russia and the roll out in other countries can be expected soon. The price and the availability of the new mobile phone are not yet known.