Acer Launched Predator Triton 700 Ultrathin Gaming Notebook in India
Acer has introduced a new gaming Notebook the Triton 700 Gaming Notebook in India. The gaming laptop was initially unveiled at the Acer event in New York back in April. It comes with industry-leading thermal technology and is incredibly slim at 18.9mm. It comes with optional support for Nvidia’s G-Sync tech and is also VR ready.
Acer Predator Triton 700 Features:
- a 15.6-inches Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD display with LED backlighting
- 300-nit brightness, 120Hz refresh rate, 170-degree viewing angles
- 8GHz 7th generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ processor with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU
- Two 512GB NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 configuration and 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 RAM (upgradeable up to 32GB)
- Dolby Atmos surround sound and Acer TrueHarmony for better audio experience
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac with 2×2 MIMO technology, Bluetooth v4.1
- Thunderbolt 3 connectivity that supports speeds up to 40 Gbps and dual 4K video output
- Two USB 3.0 ports, one USB 2.0 port, an HDMI 2.0 port, one DisplayPort connector and a Gigabit Ethernet port
- 4670mAh battery that can deliver up to 5 hours of battery life
The gaming Notebook comes with Skype for business Certification and also has a Corning Gorilla Glass plate above the keyboard that serves as a window into the notebook’s cooling system and also functions as a Precision Touchpad. It comes with an RGB-backlit mechanical keyboard, and the PredatorSense software will enable gamers to control and customize the notebooks vitals from one place.
The Acer Predator Triton 700 Gaming Notebook will be available in India via Acer Exclusive Stores and authorized online stores and is priced at Rs. 2,99,999.