10.or D Launched in India Under ‘Crafted for Amazon’ Initiative
10.or has launched the affordable smartphone 10.or D as a part of “Crafted for Amazon” initiative on Thursday. 10.or D sports a 5.2-inch HD screen, is powered by Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform, runs on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) that is upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo).
The smartphone has a 13 MP rear camera and a 5 MP selfie camera, both with LED flash. It also bears a fingerprint sensor on the back, is claimed to unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds when the phone is on and 0.7 seconds when it is off. It has dedicated SIM slots with a microSD slot and is powered by a 3500mAh battery to deliver up to 2 days of battery life.
10.or D comes with a price tag of Rs. 4999 for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant costs Rs. 5,999. It will be available in Beyond Black and Aim Gold color options exclusively on Amazon India starting from January 5th.
10.or D Features
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5-megapixel selfie camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Dimensions: 147 x 74.3 mm x 8.98mm ;Weight: 150g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- 3550mAh (typical) / 3500mAh (minimum)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage,3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD